LAKES
REPORTS
FORUMS
TRAVEL
DEALS
SEARCH
MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Guided Spring Walleye Trip: Fox or Peshtigo?

1/28/14 @ 3:07 PM
INITIAL POST
BCD
User since 6/5/13
I would like to take my two boys (8 and 9 years old) on a guided spring walleye trip where they have a good chance to get one 10 lbs or more for the wall. Any suggestions for locations and specific guides? Thanks!!
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
2/20/14 @ 11:46 PM
Thomas Droste
Thomas Droste
User since 1/1/06
Also take a look at the Nekoosa Flowage on the Wisconsin River. Great chance and a 8 lb plus fish and lots of fish in between. The window is almost a month long usually to get on the big girls here. Green Bay is your best bet for real giants. Hands down Green Bay has the best chance at a 10 lb fish. At least Nekoosa and the Wisconsin River you can keep 5. Look up Jesse at Greenwaterwalleyes guide service. He has lived in that river system his whole life and knows the river even a little better than myself! Just as little though!
2/17/14 @ 8:46 PM
Capt. Patrick Conger
Capt. Patrick Conger
User since 3/21/13
I would agree the timing for the Peshtigo is very short. The Fox is a great place not only for big fish, but also numbers. If your looking to get your boys hooked on walleye fishing, this is the place to go.I do have my spring river specials posted on my website. Check them out if your interested!
1/29/14 @ 9:31 AM
thechief
User since 5/2/05
GREENBAY!
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE