SEARCH
MORE
Waterfowl Hunting

Best economical waders

9/6/11 @ 8:36 AM
INITIAL POST
gamehunter
User since 7/4/09
I am in the need of a new pair of insulated chest waders for the upcoming duck season. I am on a budget. I see there are quite a few pairs out there for around 120 bucks. Most do not have any extra pockets or anything fancy, however. Just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction I need to go. What are some good ones for low prices, and which ones should I stay away from. I am trying to put some cash together, but my slush fund is not as big as it should be due to some fishing expenses. List any deals that you know of too. I live in Fond du lac area.

Displaying 16 to 22 of 22 posts
9/6/11 @ 10:31 AM
DIVER 00
DIVER 00
User since 7/1/09
I have used a pair of Guide Series waders from Gander for the past few years. They are 600 gram, so they are not the warmest waders out there, but for the money I spent on them I have been happy with them. I think I paid right around $100 for them. They have a velcro pocket and hand warmer pocket.

9/6/11 @ 9:43 AM
MuskyHunter
MuskyHunter
User since 6/17/01
Need more details. How insulated do you want? Neoprenes? Boots or stocking foots? Camo?

Displaying 16 to 22 of 22 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE