MORE
General Hunting Discussion

back tag numbers

11/15/14 @ 1:49 PM
INITIAL POST
esoxtomtom
esoxtomtom
User since 4/24/08
my archery and gun tag have the same numbers? What are the odds?I did not buy them at the same time.
Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
11/27/14 @ 6:32 AM
fisheswithU2
User since 4/29/14
It's a hassle. I don't mind hanging it off if my back pack but I'm not poking holes in my clothes! Not to mention I have to take it off before I put my clothes away or it could poke a hole in my scent proof bag. Got checked 3 times this year and they never said a word about it not being attached to me. My friend insists that the numbers are hoe many licenses have been sold at the time but I don't think that's right.
11/24/14 @ 11:09 PM
Tbo
User since 9/20/07
I don't understand. Why would anyone have a problem wearing a back tag?
11/23/14 @ 5:52 PM
chuckc
User since 3/21/14
I for one will be very happy if / when we do away with wearing back tags. Their time is done. I believe, since we went to computerized tags, you have an annual account once you buy something, and that account covers all of the tags etc. This account is not the same as your customer ID number. I am a patron and have been for many moons, so all of my numbers are the same anyway. ChuckC
11/22/14 @ 6:46 PM
fishfillet
User since 1/8/13
talk to the warden during the duck opener this fall. back tags are going away in a couple of years. this is great news.
11/15/14 @ 8:59 PM
budman1987
User since 1/19/03
I thought they were the same on your bow and fun license but thought they still changed yearly don't they? Like every year out will be a different number
11/15/14 @ 4:39 PM
antler junkie
User since 8/17/05
Yes they are budman.Years ago the back tag numbers came out random,but now with a specific DNR number assigned to everybody they are the same.No more back tag poker at deer camp.
11/15/14 @ 4:23 PM
budman1987
User since 1/19/03
They always aRe the same are they not?
Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE