Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

Bird Dog Challenge

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

JMTieds
JMTieds
Level: General User
8/3/11 1:29 PM CST
Has anyone seen this show on the outdoor channel or the sportsman channel called "Bird Dog Challenge"? This was one of my favorite upland hunting shows. It's pheasant hunting trials, it aired last fall and I was hooked. It has different experience levels and breed categories and if your a bird hunter you would love this show but I can't find it anymore. Just wondering if anyone knows if it's going to air again or if it was a one time thing.

JMTieds
JMTieds
3/15/12 4:10 PM CST
Just curious if anyone has any info on this show I've been searching for

JMTieds
JMTieds
3/13/12 1:59 PM CST
I've been searching and searching for this program and still with all the feedback you all have provided me I have not found it. Now into March I wondering if it's still airing or not. Please if anyone has any info I would greatly appreciate it. My TV provider is AT&T Uverse if anyone has a channel number. Thanks everyone

Blue Line
See Profile
1/11/12 5:42 PM CST
What time, or what day, is it usually on MAVTV? I checked their listings and couldn't find it anywhere.

-N/M, I found it. The following is the schedule that I found for it:

Bird Dog Circuit television airing schedule for January, 2012 Station: MAVTV (all times listed are Eastern; single time zone feed network; MAVTV coverage map) ¦Episode 1 Saturday, January 7th - 9:30am, 2:30pm Sunday, January 8th – 12:30pm, 5:30pm ¦Episode 2 Saturday, January 14th – 9:30am, 2:30pm Sunday, January 15th – 12:30pm, 5:30pm ¦Episode 3 Saturday, January 21st – 9:30am, 2:30pm Sunday, January 22nd – 12:30pm, 5:30pm ¦Episode 4 Saturday, January 28th – 9:30am, 2:30pm Sunday, January 29th – 12:30pm, 5:30pm Station: Sportsman Channel ¦Stay tuned for episodes on the Sportsman Channel scheduled for 2nd quarter 2012

[This post was last edited on 1/11/12 at 5:52 PM]
JMTieds
JMTieds
1/11/12 10:51 AM CST
Thanks guys!!! This is exciting news for me lol. I hope I haven't missed much.

allydeer
allydeer
1/10/12 6:02 PM CST
no its not it has a new owner it is called bird dog curcuit..

JMTieds
JMTieds
1/10/12 9:35 AM CST
It still called Bird Dog Challenge?

FISHorWORK
FISHorWORK
1/9/12 9:17 PM CST
It is on now on MavTV, check your cable or dish channels, I didn't even know that I had this channel until searching for this show! It will be on the sportsmanship channel in the 2nd qtr.

JMTieds
JMTieds
1/9/12 9:07 AM CST
Has anyone hard or know anymore about this program Bird Dog Challenge? This was my favorite upland hunting show and I cant seem to find any info on weather or not its going to air again.

FISHorWORK
FISHorWORK
11/17/11 3:46 PM CST
The show will be returning to TV this winter (January I believe). The World Championships which took place in Iowa this past October will be televised, and I believe that it will be on the Outdoor Channel.

Quackshot
Quackshot
8/4/11 9:00 PM CST
It is my understanding one of the organizers absconded with approx $90,000 of prize and entry money collapsing the challenge series and the TV show. Anyone else heard this?

FISHorWORK
FISHorWORK
8/4/11 6:44 PM CST
The Bird Dog Challenge is now called the Bird Dog Circuit (new ownership) and currently does not have a show but they are working very diligent on getting the show back together within the next year.

Do you have any interest in competing? There are a great number of tournaments in WI and MN to check out.

www.wisconsinseries.com is a great place to start. Send me PM with any questions and I will gladly help.

PntrRookie
See Profile
Level: MEMBER
8/3/11 1:47 PM CST
I do not see the TV listing but here is their site...Bird Dog Challenge Series Poke around there and see what you could find.

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link.com find us on facebook