MORE
General Discussion

hot sauce

1/28/15 @ 3:16 PM
INITIAL POST
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06
I started a thread in recipes/cooking in tribute to the love of hot sauce. If you are a pepperhead, go check it out. I even put up a dynamite (literally!!) recipe. Evil Grin
Displaying 1 to 10 of 10 posts
1/30/15 @ 6:51 PM
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06
Ahhhhhh................buffalo wings. Occasionally I make a bunch and bring them to work for the guys. The vast majority get the typical Frank's treatment but, I always bring 8 or so made with my nuclear sauce. I marinate them overnight in my favorite scorpion wing sauce, fry em up, then toss them in it liberally just before serving. Take a bite, close your eyes, and see the gates of hell. Yummy!! Tounge Out
1/30/15 @ 5:06 PM
Greg P
User since 9/27/10
Leaving work in a few.Picking up 16# of chicken wings at store, then to Menards for 1 gallon of "FRANKS" for Sundays game.
1/29/15 @ 6:39 PM
makaira
makaira
User since 8/18/07
Datil Do It sauce rocks! Straight from St. Augustine Fl.
1/29/15 @ 4:14 PM
scmuskies
scmuskies
User since 10/14/03
Hot sauce makes everything better! I haven't tried making any, but got about 15 different ones at home right now. At the moment, on hand favorite is an xtra-garlic habanero or blackberry 7-pot - great heat, a bit smokey, and blends really with with the blackberry flavors. Used to have a datil mango that was dynamite as well. Which, by the way, datil apple butter is out of this world delicious! sc
1/29/15 @ 4:07 PM
Mr.Bass1984
Mr.Bass1984
User since 6/12/10
I use strictly Sriracha as my hot sauce right now. It's hot enough that I can feel it going in, but mild enough that I'm not crying on the toilet the next day. Has a great flavor as well.
1/29/15 @ 6:09 AM
Sig Hanson III
Sig Hanson III
User since 1/18/11
Dave's ultimate insanity sàuce -Good in soups stews and taking grease stains off of concrete.??
1/28/15 @ 9:11 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
I use "Franks" hot sauce or Louisiana hot sauce. Can't handle tobasco anymore.
1/28/15 @ 8:44 PM
plumwerm
User since 3/25/10
Red and green Tobasco work fine for me. I know you are working hard to promote your " cooking" post but maybe there aren't as many "hot heads" out there as you think. Good Luck.
1/28/15 @ 8:10 PM
muskrat30
muskrat30
User since 10/14/01
O.K. , I like my hit sauce on the hotter side, no need for inferno though.
Displaying 1 to 10 of 10 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE