SEARCH
MORE
Big Game Hunting

Hunting Cabin Pictures

11/6/11 @ 5:27 PM
INITIAL POST
bucktracker08
User since 11/6/11
I always like to see the hunting cabins/shacks that people go to during bow/gun season. Post a picture of your place!

Displaying 31 to 40 of 147 posts
11/11/15 @ 11:16 AM
Goosecaller
User since 7/21/01
Yep, Menards Hickory.....
11/11/15 @ 11:10 AM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
User since 7/20/09
Even cheaper when Menards did that 11% rebate on gift cards. I got a gift card, then waited for the rebate in the mail, then waited for the cabinets to go on sale for 15% off. I saved like $400. Bet they never do that again with the gift cards. Tounge Out I have no complaints about them, have had them about a year now. I ended up getting fake antler pulls (Rivers Edge from Amazon?) but if I were to do it over I'd spend more money and get the metal ones. I'm not sure how much I fully trust them, I broke a couple when the screws bottomed out and I tightened them too tight. It did not take much at all. Have not broke any from regular use but I think metal would take away that concern, although they are pricier if you want something fancy like deer antlers. Picture is old, I have a sink in now and trim/valence around the window.
11/11/15 @ 10:35 AM
perchthriller
User since 7/14/09
Cool thread. Always wanted a hunting cabin. Maybe some day.
11/11/15 @ 10:02 AM
redhornet
User since 1/7/05
Yep, probably the cheapest hickory cabinets you will find.
11/11/15 @ 9:44 AM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
User since 7/20/09
Did you get the cabinets from Menards? Those look just like the hickory ones I put in my place.
11/11/15 @ 9:36 AM
redhornet
User since 1/7/05
This may not be rustic yet and does not have any history to the cabin but have been busting my butt for the past 6 months trying to get it ready for deer hunting, still have stuff to finish but should be livable for deer hunting.
Hunting Cabin Pictures photo by redhornet
10/10/15 @ 7:24 PM
Eddy
User since 6/24/01
I think this thread should be transferred to campfire discussion where more people will see it. Eddy
9/24/15 @ 6:32 AM
cabinbum
User since 4/1/10
bump
10/18/14 @ 10:21 PM
DoorTayOutdoors
User since 3/7/07
Heres ours
10/17/14 @ 9:59 AM
DuckSlayin88
User since 9/13/11
This is probably my favorite thread on LL. Keep the pics coming guys!
Displaying 31 to 40 of 147 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE