SEARCH
MORE
Big Game Hunting

Alligator Hunting

9/26/14 @ 9:02 PM
INITIAL POST
cajuncheese
User since 6/13/09
Anyone been on any alligator hunts? Been hunting them the last few years. Awesome Fun!! Here are some pics._ Cajun
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
10/5/14 @ 9:40 PM
cajuncheese
User since 6/13/09
I hunt them in Louisiana. Moved down there from Wisconsin a few years ago. Awesome wild boar and gators along with salt water fishing in the south. Tons of deer but not quite the size compared to Midwest. Gators tags are available thru a resident lottery system and or you can buy tags from someone who owns land or hire a guide. Pretty pricy. Cajun
10/2/14 @ 4:21 PM
foosdog
foosdog
User since 12/19/01
Very cool Cajun!
10/1/14 @ 8:30 PM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03
I'm curious where you are hunting (state) and what the bag limits are and such.
10/1/14 @ 9:19 AM
DuckSlayin88
User since 9/13/11
Hey Cajun, Cool pics! Definitely on my bucket list. Can you describe the process after they taken? As far as the meat, skin, etc goes. Interested to know more about that part.
9/30/14 @ 4:29 PM
Gunsnbowses
Gunsnbowses
User since 6/17/01
I went on a gator hunt near Melbourne, Florida this spring. Headed out at night on an airboat with my bow. No baiting. Simply motoring around attempting to get a shot before they would spook. I chose a cheaper hunt hoping to arrow a gator around 7 foot. Ended up shooting a 6 footer in the spine. He may not be the King of the Swamp, but it was still a pretty cool experience.
Alligator Hunting photo by Gunsnbowses
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE