SEARCH
MORE
Bass Fishing

Slop Fest if back!!!

2/24/15 @ 12:13 PM
INITIAL POST
grizzly78
User since 6/8/09
Big Sacks Bass Club is bringing Slop Fest back this year. July 18th at the Mississippi River. Clinton St. launch, 6am-2pm. email [email protected] if you have any questions or would like an entry form.
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
3/17/15 @ 11:43 AM
grizzly78
User since 6/8/09
Here are some answers to some questions I have been getting. Boat number is determined by when we receive your entry form and fee. We have a permit that allows 75 boats. This is an open tournament run by a FLW federation club, but you do not have to belong to flw or the club to fish. Club members will be fishing. Any other questions or for an entry form email [email protected]
3/9/15 @ 2:15 PM
grizzly78
User since 6/8/09
We had to change the hours of the tournament to 6am - 2pm. The pre-tournament meeting will be at 5:30am. Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like an entry form.
3/4/15 @ 3:10 PM
grizzly78
User since 6/8/09
I have been getting a bunch of emails so here is some more information to hopefully clear some things up. This is an open tournament. Anyone over 18 can participate. If under 18 your partner must me over 18. Big Bass is included in the entry fee. Clinton Street launch in Lacrosse is on pool 8. This is not a Spro tournament where only spro lures can be used. Any lure can be used. Takeoff will be determined by dates entry fees are received. There is a limit on boats and I think it is going to fill up so get your entry fee early. Any questions or to receive an entry form email [email protected] or go to www.facebook.com/bigsacksbassclub for more information.
3/2/15 @ 12:17 PM
grizzly78
User since 6/8/09
it is an open team tournament. As of right now Spro is not sponsoring this tournament. email [email protected] if you have any questions or would like an entry form with the rules.
2/27/15 @ 6:47 PM
skeeterbite
User since 4/12/14
I have same ? but im thinking it isnt. I went on spro website under frog tourn they had only one listed sept or oct 10 on i believe guntersville. My other ? is this club tourn only ? Sounds interesting.
2/27/15 @ 4:20 PM
Fish Sandwich
User since 8/30/10
Sweet! Is Spro sponsoring?
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE