NOTICE: Lake-Link Inc assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions of the information for McMillen Reservoir Number 3. Although we strive to provide the most accurate information as we can the information contained in this page is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
- Rapala Adds Four Custom Color Patterns To The Jigging Rap Line-up
- Spring Time is King Time
- Spring River Walleye Fishing: 6 Must Know Tips
- Troll a Jig, Catch a Walleye
- Teaching Kids To Fish
- Engineering a Legend
- Silverado Goes Off-Road With The First-Ever ZR2
- 10 Tips on How to Make this Your Best Fishing Year Ever
- Catch More and Bigger Spring Panfish
- Catching Walleye: Key Upgrades for Your Tackle Box
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?.
Rapala’s unique new Shad Rap® patterns appear to be part baitfish, part unicorn.