- Angler Profile: Geoffrey Manning's Voice of Victory
- VMC® Tungsten Mongo And Tubby Jigs Available In 6 New Color Patterns
- Best Rods on Earth Better than Ever
- Stay Safe, Warm & Dry On The Ice With New StrikeMaster Stay-On-Surface Float Technology
- Prime Time Early Ice Walleyes
- Early Ice Safety
- A Fishing Question
- Tips for Camping on Ice
- MEGA Live and MEGA 360 Ice Fishing Bundles Deliver Powerful Sonar Technologies for the Ice Angler
- Gearing Up for First Ice
An ice rod built as tough as the frozen winter landscape of the ice belt. A new platform for St. Croix, the Tundra series is a culmination of ice centric features demanded by hardwater anglers.
The head, body and goose-feather accents of each jig are entirely purple and enhanced with Ultra Glow technology, which holds a charge for as many as 15 minutes.
Cold Water Deadstick Ice Combos feature a Ceymar micro baitfeeder, a full grip non-reel seat handle for customized placement, and a 1-pcs 24-ton carbon rod blank construction.