- Beat the Mid-Winter Ice Blues
- Pound Sand For More Jumbos
- What do fish look like?
- Hunting for Big Perch Through the Ice
- Don't Wait To Buy A New Boat
- New Sufix® 131 G-Core x13: The Most Reliable Braided Fishing Line Ever
- Buck Finds Underwater Bronze
- Minn Kota® Pro Team Members Prepare for 2021 Elite Series Season with New Raptor™ Shallow Water Anchors
- Bass Fishing: Victory Revealed
- VOICES OF VICTORY: "Among the Tools in Your Toolchest, This Thing is One of the Hammers"
ICx Ice Rods from Okuma feature a 1-pcs 24-ton carbon rod blank construction. Orange colored rod tip for improved bite visibility and are backed by a limited 1-year warranty.
Only Talon has up to 15' of anchoring, letting you pick the perfect hold for any condition.