Tools for Work and Play
Park Falls, WI - Work… There's a saying, "A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work." And it gets infinite likes and shares on social media, despite its tiredness.
For some anglers, fishing is work. And their rods are tools of the trade. Whiffing on a fish, not feeling a bite, inaccuracy and short casts can all lead to a bad day at the office. Sprinkle on the harsh, corrosive conditions of saltwater, and it makes a guy want to quit his job.
And that's an apt description of St. Croix's new Legend Tournament Inshore series.
Legend Tournament Inshore rods are the result of blending the inimitable sensitivity, power and durability found in St Croix's existing Legend Tournament Bass and Walleye series, with componentry and technology reserved for saltwater environments.
Crafted from SCIV graphite and built upon Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology, the eye-catching "Belize Blue" Legend Tournament Inshore blank is engineered to eliminate all transitional points, which fosters the rod's smooth action, increased strength and significant sensitivity. Moreover, Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™) and Fortified Resin System (FRS) technologies produce an immaculate synthesis of lightweight sensitivity and durability.
Designed and produced in Park Falls, WI, the Legend Tournament Inshore series carries a 15-year transferable warranty backed by the St Croix Superstar Service. Choose from 10 models: 7 spinning, 3 casting. Price range from $280 - $340.
New St. Croix Legend Tournament Inshore Features
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with FRS for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and titanium frames for the ultimate protection from saltwater corrosion.
- Fuji® TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on spinning rods.
- Fuji® PTS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on casting rods.
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Corrosion-proof wind check.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.