St. Croix Mojo Ice Rods Pack a Serious Punch
Park Falls, WI – Ice fishing rods have evolved much over the past couple decades. Gone are the wooden jig sticks with primitive line winders. Yes, thanks to the research and development to build better ice rods, even your average ice anglers are fishing with significantly improved rod designs.Mojo Ice rod family, which combines state-of-the-art design and materials with pragmatic pricing. What's not to love?
Featuring St. Croix's proprietary custom reel seat and split-grip handle, the Mojo Ice series is suited for a variety of fishing styles and techniques for panfish, trout, walleye, pike and lake trout. These precision-tapered, solid carbon blanks are equipped with stainless steel guides in sizes designed to prevent freeze-up so you can keep working your mojo.
No matter what your target species, there's a perfect St. Croix Mojo Ice rod—everything from the 24-inch ultra-lite MIR24UL for panfish to the 34-inch heavy power MIRC34H for lake trout and pike. Eleven other thoughtfully-designed rods also make up the family for the perfect choice no matter your quarry.
- Precision-tapered solid carbon (SC material) blank provides superior performance.
- Premium split-grip cork/EVA handle.
- Custom reel seat ideal for all techniques.
- Sea Guide lightweight stainless steel guides.
- 1-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.