More Manageable Musky Mojo
Park Falls, WI – Musky aficionados are some of the most passionate anglers on the water. Their zeal for the sport extends to their gear, of which they tend to be both critical and demanding. Specific rods are chosen for a targeted presentation or to match current angling conditions… and they'd better deliver.
St. Croix – makers of the rods musky fanatics prefer – offers some exciting news: The highly popular Mojo Musky Series has been reinvented and improved for 2020! The significant upgrades include lighter SCIII carbon blanks; IPC® mandrel technology, which eliminates all transition points in the blank from butt to tip, resulting in rods that are incredibly smooth, strong and sensitive; custom Winn split-grip handles for improved grip; and new upgraded hardware. Musky anglers can now choose from 14 upgraded and unique Mojo Musky casting models. Best of all, these economical, high-performance musky fishing tools are available to purchase right now.
EXTENDED ADVANTAGESLonger rods create extra advantages in a variety of musky fishing situations. But they can be challenging to transport and store. The upgraded Mojo Musky Series delivers an ideal solution to this dilemma via three all-new telescopic models that combine the length anglers demand with the convenience of a clever, collapsible design.
- 8'6" heavy power, fast action, telescopic, collapses to 7'6" (MM86HFT)
- 9' heavy power, fast action, telescopic, collapses to 7'10" (MM90HFT)
- 9' medium-heavy power, fast action, telescopic, collapses to 7'10" (MM90MHFT)
But most anglers experience challenges in transporting and storing long rods; they're hard to fit in a truck or SUV, most boat rod lockers, and are awkward in other storage situations.
"We solved those challenges," comments Belanger. "With these telescopic Mojo Musky models, anglers can finally get longer rods around without the common headaches or storage issues associated with traditional one-piece rods."
Indeed, each St. Croix Mojo Musky rod is uniquely designed and engineered to exceed the expectations of the most demanding musky anglers.
ST. CROIX MOJO MUSKY CASTING ROD FEATURES
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) mandrel technology
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII carbon
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames
- Kigan Master Hand 3D top with SiC ring
- Fuji® TCS or PSSLD Deluxe reel seat with black hood
- Custom Winn split-grip handle
- Kigan hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Three telescopic models collapse down to under eight feet for easy storage and transport
- Specialized musky series designed for superior performance