Legendary Bass Performance
Park Falls, WI - Bass fishing can be highly technical, due to the number of techniques and presentations it takes to consistently put fish in the boat. Along those lines, St. Croix's Legend Tournament® Bass series provides the tools to do just that, offering specifically designed rods for all the techniques that get the job done.
The Legend Tournament Bass series comprises twenty-five different bass casting rods and nine bass spinning rods, each designed and handcrafted to help bass hunters have the best fishing experience possible and put more fish in the boat.
BASS Elite and St. Croix pro angler, Derek Hudnall, relies on the Legend Tournament Bass series day-in day-out at competitive bass fishing's highest level. "This rod series is really one that any serious bass angler can stick with, because the Legend Tournament Bass series is so broad. It even includes a 9'11" casting rod, which a lot of anglers really like for flippin' and punchin'. One of the ways St. Croix engineers have optimized the performance of these longer rods is through careful consideration of guide sizing and spacing in both the casting and spinning lineups. They have the premium Fuji K-Series guides on them, and are also built with high-end blank-touch reel seats, which hold firm on a wide variety of reels," he says.
"I have a number of favorite rods in the series but one that comes to mind is the 7'1" Plastics casting rod (LBC71MF) with medium power and a fast tip, which I prefer for target crankin' square bills because it allows me to make super accurate casts," Hudnall says. And thanks to the refined Fuji K-Series guide train, he never has to worry about the line tangling up, especially when making precision casts around cover.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) mandrel technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™)
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV carbon with FRS for unparalleled strength and durability
- Fuji® K-Series tangle-free guides with Alconite® rings and Corrosion Control™ (CC™) matte finish frames
- Fuji® TVS blank-touch reel seat on spinning rods
- Fuji® PTS blank-touch reel seat on casting rods
- Machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle
- Kigan hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Technique-specific bass series features unrivaled technology and performance
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.