Humminbird® and Minn Kota® to Release Second One-Boat Challenge Episode on March 26
One-Boat Challenge four-part web series on Thursday, March 26. The competition heats up as the episode begins with a race to see who can catch the first fish using only Spot-Lock™ and their Minn Kota Ultrex™ trolling motor to get around the lake. Tune in as one team gains immunity for the day and meets a surprise guest back at Angler's Inn to help with their odds. Meanwhile the other three teams must compete to see who can catch the three biggest fish and determine the first team to be sent home in a tense weigh-in ceremony.
Contestants and their charity of choice include:
- Tyler Anderson, Bass Fishing YouTuber - Kids Outdoor Zone
- Mike Roy, Striped Bass Guide - Saltwater Guide's Association
- Seth Funt, Pelagic Fisherman - Coastal Conservation Association
- Charlie Breitenbach, Inshore Fly Fisherman - Captains for Clean Water
- Cameron Black, Salmon and Steelhead Guide - Hatchery Wild Coexist
- Ashley Nichole Lewis, Salmon and Steelhead Guide - Brown Folks Fishing
- Willie Young, NFL Defensive End - Keep America Fishing
- Louie Vito, Olympic Snowboarder - Take Me Fishing
The first episode was released on March 19 and can be viewed here. The episodes will be released on OneBoatChallenge.com and Minn Kota's YouTube channel. There will be four episodes total highlighting the ups and downs of the competition as well as key features and benefits of the One-Boat Network, which will be released on the following Thursdays.
- March 19 - Opening Ceremony
- March 26 - Go Time
- April 2 - Uncharted Territories
- April 9 - The Big One