Arctic Fire Combos - Strength And Reliability For Hardcore Ice Anglers
Fiberglass composite blanks are durable enough to withstand the beating that freezing temperatures can deal out. The rod blank runs through the length of the handle to maximize feel and sensitivity.
Rubberized cork handles are warm and easy to grip in frigid temperatures and are designed to be used with gloves or bare hands. If you can't feel the bite, you can't catch the fish, so every detail was built into the handles to provide anglers with maximum advantage. Rod gui
A graphite reel seat provides strength and stability on the working end of the rod. The graphite material is lightweight, ensuring the rod and reel stay balanced for ultimate sensitivity.
The best part about Arctic Fire Combos is the value price. Go ahead and compare them to the competition and see if you don't notice the difference firsthand.
Arctic Fire Combos
- Micro-Lite Jigging, 19 inches, Model No. FRBRA19UL
- Ultra-Lite Jigging, 24 inches, Model No. FRBBA24UL
- Multi-Purpose Panfish, 24 inches, Model No. FRBBA24L
- Finesse Walleye, 26 inches, Model No. FRBBA26ML
- Multi-Purpose Walley, 28 inches, Model No. FRBBA28M
- MSRP $24.99
- Extra durable fiberglass composite blanks
- Sensitive blank-through-handle construction
- SS Dynaflow high-profile stripper guide with snake guides
- Comfortable rubberized cork handle
- Lightweight graphite reel seat
- 1 + 1 ball bearing
- Infinite anti-reverse
- Black chrome-plated ABS spool