2022 St. Croix Customer Appreciation Day Planned for June 18
St. Croix Rod invites all anglers to join one another in celebration of fishing at its 2022 Customer Appreciation Day, scheduled for Saturday, June 18 at the St. Croix Factory in Park Falls, Wisconsin.
"Our St. Croix family looks forward to Customer Appreciation Day every year because it's such a fun way to connect with our anglers, who are at the heart of everything we do," says St. Croix Vice President of Marketing, Jesse Simpkins. "It's a chance for us to roll out the red carpet and give anglers all kinds of fun opportunities and reasons to join us here at our factory in Park Falls. Just as we never stop improving our rods, we try to make our family-friendly Customer Appreciation Day an even more rewarding event for our anglers every year. We'd love to see you there in person, but we've got a bunch of great virtual participation options for anglers who can't make the trip."
2022 St. Croix Customer Appreciation Day In-Person Schedule *
- Event Hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Factory Store Hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Food Service: 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Live Fishing Seminars: 8:15 AM - 1:45 PM
- Live Music: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Live Music Schedule *
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM: Joe Bucher & The Top Raiders
- 4:00 PM -5:00 PM: UMG Nashville recording artist Kassi Ashton
Live Fishing Seminar Schedule *
- 8:15 AM - 9:00 AM: "Bass on a Budget" - Dan Johnston
- 9:15 AM - 10:00 AM: "Start Catching Early This Season" - Dan Gropengiser
- 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM: "Wisconsin Trout Stream Angling with a Spinning Rod" - Blake Tollefson
- 11:15 AM - Noon: "Think Outside the Bucket" - Brian Brosdahl
- 12:15 PM - 1:00 PM: "River Musky" - Jeremy Smith
- 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM: "Electronics: Back to Basics" - The Lindner Group
2022 St. Croix Customer Appreciation Day Virtual Participation OptionsAnglers who can't make it to Customer Appreciation Day in person should make stcroixrods.com their first stop for all virtual participation options. Fishing seminars will be streamed on Facebook Live, while sales of St. Croix rods and apparel will be conducted online at stcroixrodfactorystore.com.
Virtual Fishing Seminar Schedule *
- 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM: "Start Catching Early This Season" - Dan Gropengiser
- 9:15 AM - 9:45 AM: "Bass on a Budget" - Dan Johnston
- 10:15 AM - 10:45 AM: "River Musky" - Jeremy Smith
- 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM: "Electronics: Back to Basics" - James Lindner
- 12:15 PM - 12:45 PM: "Wisconsin Trout Stream Angling with a Spinning Rod" - Blake Tollefson
- 1:15 PM - 1:45 PM: "Think Outside the Bucket" - Brian Brosdahl
Concert StageIncredible live music performances by Joe Bucher and the Top Raiders and UMG Nashville recording artist Kassi Ashton.
Rod Building TentLearn the process of how St. Croix Rods are handcrafted. Multiple stations will be set up for you to see an abbreviated example of how our rods are built. Included in this will be a live rod winding demonstration.