- Inshore Anglers Win with Even Purer Legendary Performance
- How Long to Fish a Spot
- It's Confirmed... Anglers Win
- Dock Fishing Simplified
- 10-Step Trailering Checklist
- Old-School Dredging for August Largemouth
- Serious New Tools for Avid Walleye Anglers
- Fishing Wisconsin’s Legendary Hayward Lakes With NFL All-Pro Joe Thomas
- Superior Salmon & Steelhead Tools
- Summertime Crappies
Lithium Ion batteries provide a consistent speed and torque from fillet to fillet, without reduced power or slow down as battery power wanes.
The Wobbler features a bent back for deep diving cranking action that gives the bait an erratic side-to-side kick.