NOTICE: Lake-Link Inc assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions of the information for Jennings Pond. Although we strive to provide the most accurate information as we can the information contained in this page is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
- Troll a Jig, Catch a Walleye
- Catching Walleye: Key Upgrades for Your Tackle Box
- Tips for Early-Summer Smallmouth Success
- Rapala Adds Four Custom Color Patterns To The Jigging Rap Line-up
- Engineering a Legend
- Spring Time is King Time
- Spring River Walleye Fishing: 6 Must Know Tips
- Silverado Goes Off-Road With The First-Ever ZR2
- 10 Tips on How to Make this Your Best Fishing Year Ever
- Catch More and Bigger Spring Panfish
Engineered with a new modified split handle configuration on most models as well as customized technique specific foregrips.
Rapala’s unique new Shad Rap® patterns appear to be part baitfish, part unicorn.