NOTICE: Lake-Link Inc assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions of the information for Gray Swamp. Although we strive to provide the most accurate information as we can the information contained in this page is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
- Serious New Tools for Avid Walleye Anglers
- It's Confirmed... Anglers Win
- Old-School Dredging for August Largemouth
- 10-Step Trailering Checklist
- Inshore Anglers Win with Even Purer Legendary Performance
- How Long to Fish a Spot
- Superior Salmon & Steelhead Tools
- Dock Fishing Simplified
- Fishing Wisconsin’s Legendary Hayward Lakes With NFL All-Pro Joe Thomas
- Summertime Crappies
Only Talon has up to 15' of anchoring, letting you pick the perfect hold for any condition.
The Wobbler features a bent back for deep diving cranking action that gives the bait an erratic side-to-side kick.