NOTICE: Lake-Link Inc assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions of the information for Doolittle Millpond. Although we strive to provide the most accurate information as we can the information contained in this page is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
- It's Confirmed... Anglers Win
- 10-Step Trailering Checklist
- Dock Fishing Simplified
- Old-School Dredging for August Largemouth
- How Long to Fish a Spot
- Serious New Tools for Avid Walleye Anglers
- Superior Salmon & Steelhead Tools
- Inshore Anglers Win with Even Purer Legendary Performance
- Summertime Crappies
- Fishing Wisconsin’s Legendary Hayward Lakes With NFL All-Pro Joe Thomas
The Wobbler features a bent back for deep diving cranking action that gives the bait an erratic side-to-side kick.
Lithium Ion batteries provide a consistent speed and torque from fillet to fillet, without reduced power or slow down as battery power wanes.