- Angler Profile: Geoffrey Manning's Voice of Victory
- Beating The Mid-Winter Blahs
- Humminbird Introduces Innovative Ice Shuttle as Part of the New Lineup of ICE HELIX Fish Finders
- New From Ott's Garage: The Rapala OG Tiny 4
- Angling Travel: Avoid the Disappointment of Strange Sticks
- Techniques for Better Bassin': Part Two
- The Mobility Spectrum
- Techniques for Better Bassin': Part One
- StrikeMaster Lazer Blade Replacement
- Shallow Walleye at Early Ice
An ice rod built as tough as the frozen winter landscape of the ice belt. A new platform for St. Croix, the Tundra series is a culmination of ice centric features demanded by hardwater anglers.
Cold Water Deadstick Ice Combos feature a Ceymar micro baitfeeder, a full grip non-reel seat handle for customized placement, and a 1-pcs 24-ton carbon rod blank construction.