SHARE THIS PAGE
Lake Butte des Morts is located in Winnebago County, Wisconsin. This lake is 8,581 acres in size. It is approximately 9 feet deep at its deepest point. When fishing, anglers can expect to catch a variety of fish including Largemouth Bass, Muskie, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskie and Walleye.
TOPO MAP FOR MEMBERS
- Bag limits are for fish caught in all lakes in the WINNEBAGO CHAIN including CINCOE LAKE, LAKE POYGAN, LAKE WINNEBAGO, LAKE WINNECONNE, PARTRIDGE CROP LAKE, PARTRIDGE LAKE
- Motor Trolling is allowed with up to 3 hooks, baits, or lures, per angler.
- Open all year for all species except muskellunge, northern pike, flathead catfish and lake sturgeon.
** Please note that the restrictions listed above my be revised at any time by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources without notice. Be sure to check with your local DNR.
- Curly-Leaf Pondweed
- Eurasian Water-Milfoil
- Faucet Snail
- Flowering Rush
- Flowering Rush*
- Narrow-leaf cattail (Typha angustifolia)
- Phragmites (non-native)
- Purple Loosestrife
- Rusty Crayfish
- Viral Hemorrhagic Septicemia
- Zebra Mussel
- (* = not verified)
Lake-Link Inc assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions of the information for this Lake Butte des Morts. The information contained in this page is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.