SHARE THIS PAGE
Spider Lake is located in Sawyer County, Wisconsin. This lake is 1,194 acres in size. It is approximately 64 feet deep at its deepest point. When fishing, anglers can expect to catch a variety of fish including Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Muskie, Smallmouth Bass and Walleye.
TOPO MAP FOR MEMBERS
- Bag limits are for fish caught in all lakes in the SPIDER LAKE CHAIN including CLEAR LAKE, FAWN LAKE, NORTH LAKE
- Motor Trolling is allowed with 1 hook, bait, or lure per angler, and 3 hooks, baits, or lures maximum per boat.
** Please note that the restrictions listed above my be revised at any time by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources without notice. Be sure to check with your local DNR.
- Aquatic forget-me-not (Myosotis scorpioides)*
- Curly-Leaf Pondweed
- Hybrid Cattail*
- Narrow-leaf cattail (Typha angustifolia)*
- Ornamental water lilies (non-native Nymphaea sp.)
- Purple Loosestrife*
- Yellow Iris*
- (* = not verified)
Lake-Link Inc assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions of the information for this Spider Lake. The information contained in this page is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.