SHARE THIS PAGE
Lake Winnebago is located in Calumet County, Wisconsin. This lake is 131,939 acres in size. It is approximately 21 feet deep at its deepest point. When fishing, anglers can expect to catch a variety of fish including Bluegill, Lake Sturgeon, Largemouth Bass, Muskie, Northern Pike, Sauger, Smallmouth Bass and Walleye.
TOPO MAP FOR MEMBERS
LAST FISHING REPORT7/9/2020
Fished 6-9:30 pm yesterday. 4 eyes, 3 whites and a herd of sheep. 16-18 FOW; middle of the lake.
Floating weeds were everywhere.
- Bag limits are for fish caught in all lakes in the WINNEBAGO CHAIN including CINCOE LAKE, LAKE BUTTE DES MORTS, LAKE POYGAN, LAKE WINNECONNE, PARTRIDGE CROP LAKE, PARTRIDGE LAKE
- Catch and release fishing for largemouth and smallmouth bass is open year round unless otherwise noted.
- Motor Trolling is allowed with up to 3 hooks, baits, or lures, per angler.
- Open all year for all species except muskellunge, northern pike, flathead catfish and lake sturgeon.
** Please note that the restrictions listed above my be revised at any time by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources without notice. Be sure to check with your local DNR.
- Chinese Mystery Snail
- Curly-Leaf Pondweed
- Eurasian Water-Milfoil
- Faucet Snail
- Flowering Rush
- Hybrid Eurasian / Northern Water-Milfoil
- Phragmites (non-native)
- Purple Loosestrife
- Rusty Crayfish
- Zebra Mussel
Lake-Link Inc assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions of the information for this Lake Winnebago. The information contained in this page is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.