- Tips for Early-Summer Smallmouth Success
- Engineering a Legend
- Catching Walleye: Key Upgrades for Your Tackle Box
- Spring River Walleye Fishing: 6 Must Know Tips
- Catch More and Bigger Spring Panfish
- 10 Tips on How to Make this Your Best Fishing Year Ever
- Silverado Goes Off-Road With The First-Ever ZR2
- Rapala Adds Four Custom Color Patterns To The Jigging Rap Line-up
- Spring Time is King Time
- Troll a Jig, Catch a Walleye
Rapala’s unique new Shad Rap® patterns appear to be part baitfish, part unicorn.
Engineered with a new modified split handle configuration on most models as well as customized technique specific foregrips.