- Stack the Decks: Expanded St. Croix BassX Series Gets Stronger and Lighter for 2022
- Weed Walleye
- Angler Driven to Increase Fishing Satisfaction
- Wacky Rigging the Senko for Post-Spawn Bass
- St. Croix Offers Discerning Panfish Anglers Heightened Performance and All-New Choices
- Easy Early Summer Muskies
- The Cold Hard Facts About Using Dry Ice In Coolers
- Introducing MEGA Live Imaging
- Shallow Water June Bassin'
- Spinner Detail Leads to Success
Lithium Ion batteries provide a consistent speed and torque from fillet to fillet, without reduced power or slow down as battery power wanes.
Only Talon has up to 15' of anchoring, letting you pick the perfect hold for any condition.
Brand new for 2021, these technique-specific bass rods now feature advanced SCIII+ carbon blank and St. Croix's proprietary IPC®, FRS, TET technology for stunning performance at an unbelievable value.