MORE
Wisconsin Hunting Reports/Discussion

Well that didn't pan out....

4/21/20 @ 7:25 PM
INITIAL POST
Tree stand whacker
Tree stand whacker
User since 1/4/13

So my opening weekend of turkey hunting was kind of a bust...I have never heard such a quiet woods this time of year. And then I got a surprise from my wife that cut my weekend short. All in all it was a fun weekend, and we made the most most of it! Video below!

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
5/15/20 @ 8:19 AM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

You bet friend! I always enjoy your videos, but I am not on Facebook, so I can’t like anything for you LOL

5/15/20 @ 8:08 AM
Mr.Seaguar
PRO MEMBER User since 2/5/05

Great times with your family. Everyone says kids grow up and are gone in a minute. I would say birth to 14 is a flash but the teen years don't seem near so fast with some kids. 

5/12/20 @ 2:11 PM
Tree stand whacker
Tree stand whacker
User since 1/4/13

Thank you so much for the kind words Brent!

4/25/20 @ 3:43 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

Nice video TSW!

I love that you head up to your cabin with your wife and child - they grow up way to fast! Your’s will be going to college in the blink of an eye - keep doing what your doing brother - memories are awesome. 

Both of my boys are grown, but when we look back at pictures, they remember everything about being up at our cabin.  

We were watching a video the other day of when they were in football, they don’t remember who they played, or even if they won. Being up north together with their family, they remember every minute of that stuff!

Cheers! 

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE