Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Bobcat tags

9/3/16 @ 9:01 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Deeplaker
USER SINCE 1/26/13

I have 9 Bobcat points and did not draw a tag. Has anyone drawn a tag with fewer points this year. I trap in Taylor county.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 16 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

10/26/21 @ 11:37 AM
deerhunter34
USER SINCE 10/8/01

Way to go clueless!  Awesome job.  Nice looking cat.  Thanks for the neat pictures too!

10/25/21 @ 6:37 PM
clueless
USER SINCE 10/24/04

Trapped my first bobcat today. It was an awesome site after being unsuccessful in 2018.

10/15/21 @ 3:06 PM
BossHog
USER SINCE 12/21/10

Super stoked to for this years hunt with Spruce River Guide Service. They have a 100% success rate for an opportunity to harvest a bobcat. 

8/28/21 @ 8:12 AM
Farnorthbadger
USER SINCE 12/7/13

Small game in the Northwoods is finished ..........as planned . 

The only thing that thrives is those packs of miniature velociraptors. Wherever there are turkeys there aren’t grouse .

Add in nearly unlimited numbers of bobcats and wolves along with Fishers and martins and there is almost nonexistent small game of any sort .

There is actually a lot of spectacular habitat for grouse now , it’s a crying shame Wisconsin doesn’t take advantage of it . 

8/27/21 @ 12:33 PM
LittleLuck
USER SINCE 2/16/17

Farnorthbadger,

Exactly. If Wisconsin DNR did as good a job protecting deer by issuing very few tags like they do protecting bobcats and wolves maybe we would have some deer to hunt in the northwoods. Unbelievable how wildlife is managed in this state compared to others. And people wonder why there are few deer and small game up north. 

8/21/21 @ 1:41 PM
clueless
USER SINCE 10/24/04

I got a tag in northern zone first season w/ 2 points.  I will try trapping again. I was not successful  trapping one in 2018. Shot one over hounds in 2011.

8/11/21 @ 10:18 AM
BossHog
USER SINCE 12/21/10

If you are looking for a great bobcat hunting guide service in Wisconsin reach out to Spruce River Guide Service. They hunt in Douglas County, WI. They have a 100% success rate over 30+ years of hunting. We went with them and has success quickly last year. Why risk going with someone else and not getting one when you've waited so long to get a tag. 

Spruce River Guide Service

https://www.spruceriverguideservice.com/

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 16 POSTS
Advertise here
Cold Water Deadstick Ice Combos feature a Ceymar micro baitfeeder, a full grip non-reel seat handle for customized placement, and a 1-pcs 24-ton carbon rod blank construction. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Okuma Cold Water Deadstick Ice Combos
The new StrikeMaster Pro Jacket and Pro Bibs delivers the ultimate in cold-weather outerwear, keeping you warm, comfortable and safe on the ice. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ICE FORCE - Pro Jacket & Bibs
An ice rod built as tough as the frozen winter landscape of the ice belt. A new platform for St. Croix, the Tundra series is a culmination of ice centric features demanded by hardwater anglers. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - St. Croix Tundra Ice Rods
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.