MORE
Wisconsin Hunting Reports/Discussion

2nd Amendment Legal question

4/23/23 @ 2:28 AM
INITIAL POST
madmerle
madmerle
User since 7/20/01

Do any LL's know of an attorney who is acquainted with 2nd Amendment rights or dabbles in that area of law?  I have a question/consultation related to an experience I recently had in which I feel my constitutional rights may have been infringed.  Thanks!

Displaying 1 to 12 of 12 posts
7/24/23 @ 7:12 PM
fishfillet
User since 1/8/13
Anything?
5/24/23 @ 3:24 AM
madmerle
madmerle
User since 7/20/01
Yes I will certainly consider posting some details here once I have some stuff figured out!  Thanks for the input everyone!
5/21/23 @ 6:56 PM
fishfillet
User since 1/8/13
I'm only interested because it might be educational and prevent someone from having the same issue.
5/19/23 @ 12:10 PM
JamesD
JamesD
PRO MEMBER User since 2/16/04
madmerl; you could try posting this in the Guns and More Guns section of posts by scrolling a little farther down the forums. This section is for folks that actually hunt. I ,like Mr. fillet , can't wait to hear your story.
5/16/23 @ 11:57 PM
madmerle
madmerle
User since 7/20/01
Bowhunting Guy, I wrote via email the gentleman you referenced (Tusler) but he never returned my inquiry.  I will keep looking.  Thanks!
4/28/23 @ 11:04 PM
madmerle
madmerle
User since 7/20/01
fishfillet, I may depending on the outcome and if I want some of the info on public discussion forum!
4/26/23 @ 4:48 PM
fishfillet
User since 1/8/13
Care to share what happened after the matter is settled?
4/26/23 @ 9:19 AM
mopesrus
User since 4/8/13
Contact U.S. Concealed Carry Association www.usconcealedcarry.com. They will be able to provide you with the information you're looking for.
4/26/23 @ 6:53 AM
44/45
PRO MEMBER User since 3/9/11
I took my CC class through the shooter's shop in West Allis. At that time they gave us 1 or 2 business cards of attorneys should we need representation. It may be possible to call them and ask for this referral. At the time I cannot find where I put these.
4/25/23 @ 10:47 PM
madmerle
madmerle
User since 7/20/01
Thanks Bowhunting Guy!  I was going to message you here but I don't think your acct is linked up to get messages. 

I will try and call the gentleman you referenced.  Thanks for the info.  I don't want to put specifics of my situation online here.

Thanks!

Madmerle
4/24/23 @ 8:45 AM
Bowhunting Guy
User since 5/22/18
Virtually every gun law on the books is an infringement of the second amendment. I’d be interested to know the details of your situation.

I don’t have a specific recommendation, but Ron Tusler in Appleton is a conservative attorney (also a state rep) who may be able to at least point you in the right direction. 
Displaying 1 to 12 of 12 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE