SEARCH
MORE
Wisconsin Hunting Reports/Discussion

2019 Hunting Videos/Pictures

9/3/19 @ 3:24 PM
INITIAL POST
Crappie__Slayer
User since 1/15/16

Our hunting group went out on opening day and shot some doves, pigeons, and a few geese! If anyone else makes videos/takes pictures about their hunting adventures, feel free to post them on this thread! 

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
1/8/20 @ 12:17 AM
Tree stand whacker
Tree stand whacker
User since 1/4/13

By far the most epic story with a deer I have ever had

12/29/19 @ 9:56 PM
Mr.Jiggers
Mr.Jiggers
User since 1/3/10

It's been a challenging year deer hunting considering the warm weather, extreme rainfall, and the start of the latest season in almost a decade, but I'm continuing to add hours to the field in hopes that one of the big bucks messes up. 

My dad put one on the ground in this video.  PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT giving me your thoughts on why this deer barely bled at all.  We probably found 30 drops/specks of blood and hardly anything when we found the buck dead.

11/20/19 @ 11:33 PM
Mr.Jiggers
Mr.Jiggers
User since 1/3/10

Took my girls shining for deer last weekend. In about 1 hour we saw 40-50 deer, and 2 huge bucks fighting! My girls were shocked and were happy that I shoot the naughty bucks so that they don't chase the does after what they saw!

11/19/19 @ 9:56 PM
Mr.Jiggers
Mr.Jiggers
User since 1/3/10

God I love hunting the rut and just getting out into nature!  Hope you enjoy the footage! Totally looking forward to Gun Season!!!

11/13/19 @ 11:26 PM
free2prowl
free2prowl
User since 3/4/19

11/13/19 @ 10:56 PM
Mr.Jiggers
Mr.Jiggers
User since 1/3/10

A couple more pictures worth posting.

11/13/19 @ 10:50 PM
Mr.Jiggers
Mr.Jiggers
User since 1/3/10

Got some big bucks moving around finally.  Just sucks when you receive pictures from your camera while you are at work....

11/13/19 @ 2:25 PM
free2prowl
free2prowl
User since 3/4/19

Hope everyone else is having some luck out there!

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE