MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

YouTube Fishing Channel Recommendations

6/21/21 @ 9:33 PM
INITIAL POST
Tiefsa
Tiefsa
User since 10/25/16
I'm looking for YouTube fishing channel recommendations.

I'm always looking at improving as person that makes YouTube fishing videos, but lately, I'm having trouble finding YouTube fishing channels that I enjoy and can learn from.  My favorite "popular" YouTube fishing channel is Uncut Angling, but that channel doesn't upload very often. I'd like to find some more channels to watch.  Just one thing. I don't like channels that don't appreciate roughfish. I like gamefish and roughfish just the same.  Are there some popular or not so popular ones out there that are worth a look?

Displaying 16 to 26 of 26 posts
6/26/21 @ 7:03 AM
netloss
User since 8/4/03

The Walleyes For Tomorrow channel has a lot of information on the organization and what they are doing to improve Walleye habitat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_CLqlvr0DM

6/23/21 @ 10:30 AM
Jburk282
User since 8/7/20

Miliken Fishing, he mostly does bass fishing but from time to time you'll see videos of him fishing for different types of fish.

6/23/21 @ 8:59 AM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
User since 7/20/09

I like Superior Angling.  Mostly lake trout on the big lake, but he does some other inland stuff occasionally.  Mostly in MN, but I think he was on Lake Michigan a few times.  He actually explains what he's doing well and even has a few where he just talks about the equipment he uses.  I'm planning on trying Superior so have been watching to see if anything varies from what I'm used to on Lake Michigan.

6/23/21 @ 8:19 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

Darcizzle Offshore. You may or may not learn anything, but I can pretty much guarantee that you'll enjoy it. 

6/23/21 @ 7:26 AM
GotABite
User since 8/7/07

I like Outdor Boys, Tom Boley and Fishing 411. Nice to see more choices popping up these days.

6/22/21 @ 9:57 PM
Tiefsa
Tiefsa
User since 10/25/16

Thanks for the recommendations.  I've never watched Fishing 411 or 618 Fishing.  I'll have to check those out.

6/22/21 @ 9:24 AM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

I second Catfish and Carp and the Outdoor Boys.  He's been throwing most of his material on the Outdoor Boys channel right now, but I enjoy the places he takes his kids so I'm fine with that.  You'll definitely learn a thing or two about carp fishing if you watch his videos.  He makes his own bait a lot of times and catches (and eats) a lot of carp.

Other channels I like to watch are DWS Outdoors, Tiefsa Fishing (Oh hey, that's you isn't it?), CNC Outdoors, Bobcrappies, 262 Fishing (of course you know him already), NBedits, No Fish Nick, Darren's Northern Life, and Wisconsin Fisherman.

Although a lot of the channels I listed don't necessarily fish for rough fish, they have some good material and most of them I've listed are from Wisconsin.  Wisconsin Fisherman did something interesting on his channel the other day - spearfishing panfish.  Supposively it's legal if you use a certain spear.  Looks like a fun way (and challenging) to get some fish.

6/22/21 @ 9:03 AM
HotPockeT
User since 3/18/11

Jay Siemens,  Clayton Schick outdoors, Tom Boley,  catfish and carp with Luke Nichols,  Luke also has a show called outdoor boys that my kids watch. 

6/22/21 @ 8:49 AM
Wjbk95
User since 4/12/21

618 fishing 

6/22/21 @ 8:14 AM
fishmunkee
fishmunkee
User since 3/20/02

I enjoy Fishing 411 with Mark and Jake Romanack. Mostly trolling but that is how I fish most of the time.

Displaying 16 to 26 of 26 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE