LOGIN
Lake-Link

YouTube Fishing Channel Recommendations

6/21/21 @ 9:33 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Tiefsa
Tiefsa
USER SINCE 10/25/16
I'm looking for YouTube fishing channel recommendations.

I'm always looking at improving as person that makes YouTube fishing videos, but lately, I'm having trouble finding YouTube fishing channels that I enjoy and can learn from.  My favorite "popular" YouTube fishing channel is Uncut Angling, but that channel doesn't upload very often. I'd like to find some more channels to watch.  Just one thing. I don't like channels that don't appreciate roughfish. I like gamefish and roughfish just the same.  Are there some popular or not so popular ones out there that are worth a look?

DISPLAYING 11 TO 20 OF 26 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

6/27/21 @ 10:14 PM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
MEMBER SINCE 6/22/01

I used to watch 618 fishing but I got tired of his spillway fishing.  He used to do a lot more interesting lure challenges when his channel was smaller, now it seems like he does mostly spillway fishing.

6/27/21 @ 6:00 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
USER SINCE 12/9/08

I would also recommend 618 Fishing.  Nick from that channel does a great job on his videos and he catches both game fish and rough fish.  A couple of other ones are NDYakAngler and Todays Angler.

6/27/21 @ 8:46 AM
dbuchmann
dbuchmann
USER SINCE 2/17/05

Buddy of mine has some good informative stuff on all species, ice fishing and open water. Hookedupwi is his channel and Instagram and Facebook. He also does Instagram live Thursday nights to answer questions people may have. 

6/26/21 @ 7:12 PM
Jamie G
USER SINCE 12/2/05

I like fish the moment...with Jonny. He is a bass guy but has great videos for electronics, boat positioning, and use of different lures

6/26/21 @ 9:04 AM
mikieb
USER SINCE 10/11/15

Jacki Shea...  she adds some fish cooking shows that keep me captivated.

6/26/21 @ 7:03 AM
netloss
USER SINCE 8/4/03

The Walleyes For Tomorrow channel has a lot of information on the organization and what they are doing to improve Walleye habitat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_CLqlvr0DM

6/23/21 @ 10:30 AM
Jburk282
USER SINCE 8/7/20

Miliken Fishing, he mostly does bass fishing but from time to time you'll see videos of him fishing for different types of fish.

6/23/21 @ 8:59 AM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
USER SINCE 7/20/09

I like Superior Angling.  Mostly lake trout on the big lake, but he does some other inland stuff occasionally.  Mostly in MN, but I think he was on Lake Michigan a few times.  He actually explains what he's doing well and even has a few where he just talks about the equipment he uses.  I'm planning on trying Superior so have been watching to see if anything varies from what I'm used to on Lake Michigan.

6/23/21 @ 8:19 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER SINCE 9/27/01

Darcizzle Offshore. You may or may not learn anything, but I can pretty much guarantee that you'll enjoy it. 

6/23/21 @ 7:26 AM
GotABite
USER SINCE 8/7/07

I like Outdor Boys, Tom Boley and Fishing 411. Nice to see more choices popping up these days.

DISPLAYING 11 TO 20 OF 26 POSTS
Advertise here
Brand new for 2021, these technique-specific bass rods now feature advanced SCIII+ carbon blank and St. Croix's proprietary IPC®, FRS, TET technology for stunning performance at an unbelievable value. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - Victory Spinning Rods
With MEGA 360 Imaging, we didn’t reinvent the wheel. We redefined it, bringing the unmatched coverage of our 360 Imaging technology into the megahertz range for next-level detail. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA 360 Imaging
Navigloo has become a benchmark product for the winter protection of watercrafts. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NAVIGLOO - Navigloo Fishing Boat Covers
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.