MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

YouTube Fishing Channel Recommendations

6/21/21 @ 9:33 PM
INITIAL POST
Tiefsa
Tiefsa
User since 10/25/16
I'm looking for YouTube fishing channel recommendations.

I'm always looking at improving as person that makes YouTube fishing videos, but lately, I'm having trouble finding YouTube fishing channels that I enjoy and can learn from.  My favorite "popular" YouTube fishing channel is Uncut Angling, but that channel doesn't upload very often. I'd like to find some more channels to watch.  Just one thing. I don't like channels that don't appreciate roughfish. I like gamefish and roughfish just the same.  Are there some popular or not so popular ones out there that are worth a look?

Displaying 1 to 15 of 26 posts
9/10/21 @ 7:51 AM
Elliott Jacobson
Elliott Jacobson
User since 1/25/17

https://youtu.be/fuJD58n_KdE

I just posted this video on the Upper St. Croix catching suckers and sturgeon! Check it out 

9/7/21 @ 7:58 PM
NatureGuy
User since 5/19/07

I will put up a second vote for Hookedupwi. Kaleb is usually putting up interesting vids that I learn from. AnglerX is another good channel, as well as Wisconsin Trout Fishing. I also enjoy CNC Outdoors. There are almost too many fishing channels I watch to mention, but a few more off the top of my head are Slayermike Fishing, Wisconsin Anglers, and Outdoor Sensei. 

My own channel isn't particularly good or educational(I figure my audience is probably smarter than me, but can ask if they have questions about what I'm doing...I would be happy to explain), but if you're interested in watching rough fish being caught I have several springtime sucker/redhorse videos:

WisconsinDorkTrip - YouTube

7/2/21 @ 10:45 AM
fishon909
fishon909
User since 1/17/13

I like Clayton Schick Outdoors and Jay Siemens. They post videos pretty regularly and try some out of the box things to catch fish.

7/1/21 @ 3:24 PM
aippolito
User since 7/1/21

Tactical Bassing

6/30/21 @ 8:49 AM
JNut77
User since 3/7/18

Check out PigPatrolTV for your rough fish fix.  

6/29/21 @ 3:19 PM
Walli Guy
User since 7/27/14

must see each week for me are tom boley and catfish dave

6/29/21 @ 9:03 AM
Deeplaker
User since 1/26/13

Burning Eights.

6/28/21 @ 5:00 PM
Big Lake Hoosier
Big Lake Hoosier
User since 9/2/20

Have another thread going on Tom Boley under General Fishing.  Great video.  I subscribe to Gillespie too on YouTube in case I can't catch it on TV.  Several guys, but can't specifically recommend because I forget their names, helped me with knot tying.

https://www.lake-link.com/forums/general-fishing-discussion/tom-boley-fishing-show-on-youtube/137123/

6/28/21 @ 11:45 AM
PimplySwede
User since 1/6/09

My son is 4, and he's addicted to the Outdoor Boys channel.  The father has his own channel, something about Carp and Catfish.  He's pretty good.

I like Uncut Angling too.  Entertaining.

6/28/21 @ 11:05 AM
Kauzee
PRO MEMBER User since 2/2/21

I like Tom Boley to learn lots of about walleye fishing and his ice action is unmatched. Then Waters and Woods of course as well as Larry Smith. I have also enjoyed Lindy Fishing Tackle.

6/27/21 @ 10:14 PM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

I used to watch 618 fishing but I got tired of his spillway fishing.  He used to do a lot more interesting lure challenges when his channel was smaller, now it seems like he does mostly spillway fishing.

6/27/21 @ 6:00 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08

I would also recommend 618 Fishing.  Nick from that channel does a great job on his videos and he catches both game fish and rough fish.  A couple of other ones are NDYakAngler and Todays Angler.

6/27/21 @ 8:46 AM
dbuchmann
dbuchmann
User since 2/17/05

Buddy of mine has some good informative stuff on all species, ice fishing and open water. Hookedupwi is his channel and Instagram and Facebook. He also does Instagram live Thursday nights to answer questions people may have. 

6/26/21 @ 7:12 PM
Jamie G
User since 12/2/05

I like fish the moment...with Jonny. He is a bass guy but has great videos for electronics, boat positioning, and use of different lures

6/26/21 @ 9:04 AM
mikieb
User since 10/11/15

Jacki Shea...  she adds some fish cooking shows that keep me captivated.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 26 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE