Jimbo
Jimbo
User since 6/18/01
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
3/29/20 @ 6:35 PM
prop-buster
prop-buster
User since 6/14/05

I also have been in Washington for the clam season....the problem is a lunatic governor....all it takes is a google search to see what he has done for this

it is good that all those boats are going through your town....they aren't stopping, nothing open...if you have ever been to those launches you would know people are separated by quite a distance....they are in boats....some are close....by maybe 30 feet or more...I just don't get it...

3/29/20 @ 6:06 PM
Quackshot
Quackshot
User since 1/16/11

The clam season in washington opens with the low tides close to easter. The razor clam opener draws thousands - I mean thousands of participants. Highways can be backed up for miles headed to Ocean Shores and beyond. There is no social distancing during the razor clam season. I am sure this is in response to clamming

3/29/20 @ 8:44 AM
Canadabound
PRO MEMBER User since 2/19/20

I’m wondering when Wisconsin or some neighboring states take same measures, seems to me a lot of boats heading to Mississippi that drive thru the town where I live and my nearest boat landing is 40 mileS from me to river. I do not want to see this happen but it makes me  think about what the future holds for us all in these troubling times. I guess what I trying to say let’s respect the order and stay close to home or even inside. I guess if we get to the point of something like WA imposed the fish will still be there when it’s all over.good luck everyone be safe and God bless 

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE