Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Tichigan Lake boat rental?

2/11/20 @ 8:54 AM
ORIGNAL POST
Benchie
User since 2/11/20
I have a buddy who lives in the Chicago area and Tichigan Lake is about mid-point between us. We are looking for a lake to meet and fish for a day whenever we can get away. Neither of us pull a boat so we need a reliable rental outfit on the water. Any recommendations for that lake or another in southeastern WI? I normally fish up north so I appreciate any and all help.

New to the forum, apologies if this isn't the right spot to post this.

Thanks,

Benchie

DISPLAYING 1 TO 8 OF 8 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
2/14/20 @ 5:03 PM
Plmlk
Brent Hess
MEMBER since 12/18/07

Hey Fowler!!!  You are correct, River City Marina rents pontoon boats, I believe they have a small fishing boat too.

Here is a link: 

River City Marina

The Woodlands Resort
(262) 661-3968
2/13/20 @ 9:16 PM
Fishn Jimmy
Fishn Jimmy
MEMBER since 7/21/01

Benchie...........   experience  ;-(

IF you can find them there are some nice fish.. hard for "me" to find them except when spawning... 

Good Luck !

2/13/20 @ 7:50 PM
Fowler2
Fowler2
User since 7/17/09

I think bass is referring to Jim's Fox river landing. I believe Jim passed away a few years back. Not sure if the business is still operating. He had a small boat rental and a canoe shuttle service.

Plmlk could probably verify but i believe the marina in Waterford rents out a few boats. Im drawing a blank on the name though. I moved out of the area a few years back.

Update~ River City Marina

2/13/20 @ 7:28 PM
Carpio
MEMBER since 11/5/17

Bass.   There is?

2/13/20 @ 5:34 PM
bass2403
User since 10/15/03

There's a boat rental near the Dnr launch by bridge road on Tichigan. A little ways  on the river to the lake.  Powers,Browns,Phantom and Silver used to have rentals not sure now.

Nemahbin has rentals.

2/13/20 @ 3:18 PM
Benchie
User since 2/11/20

Thanks for the Wind Lake tip. Why do you say it's tough to fish Fishn Jimmy?

2/11/20 @ 10:42 AM
Fishn Jimmy
Fishn Jimmy
MEMBER since 7/21/01

Wind lake has boat rentals  "Sportsman" on the north shore. ... the lake can be tough to fish..

DISPLAYING 1 TO 8 OF 8 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.