LOGIN
Lake-Link

Swivel Eze 2 3/8 pedestal and base

5/10/19 @ 8:56 AM
ORIGNAL POST
gray fox
gray fox
MEMBER since 2/22/08

Does anyone know how to be able to remove the pedestal and seat and move the seat to a different spot in boat. Once the post is put into base, you can not just lift it up and out.  It is really stuck.  This is in a Lund fishing boat...2017.  I have done and tried everything.It seems like the bushing in the base is to tight of a fit, when post is inserted into the base.  Would like to move seats around and use a casting seat at times.

If you have had this problem, what did you do or call, to get help.

Thanks for any help......MUCH APPRECIATED.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
7/7/19 @ 7:50 AM
miggy
miggy
User since 3/22/03

My old Champion was famous for being stuck.  You need to press the button and twist one you get it out polish and sand the plastic release and the post.  

5/24/19 @ 8:24 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

They can be tough, push button in while pulling up... I used a small spritz of silicone spray

5/12/19 @ 1:26 PM
Carpio
MEMBER since 11/5/17

Fox, me too on my new 2019 alumicraft. I pulled,banged,and swore before it came out!  It’s new so it’s tight.    Don’t oil it!  It’ll fill with dirt, dust, etc. and it’ll never come out. Maybe you should polish it with  very fine emery paper or aluminum oxide cloth then wipe clean.  In the meantime find some young guy to pull it out.    CARPIO 

5/12/19 @ 12:26 PM
gray fox
gray fox
MEMBER since 2/22/08

This is the way to remove those tough Swivel Eze posts. 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.