Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Salmon Fishing Season Start Date or Week

8/21/20 @ 5:30 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Fishing_Ustaad
User since 8/20/20

Hi everyone, I’d like to know when the Salmon season starts. Any reports of salmon sightings in Milwaukee.

thanks

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
9/15/20 @ 6:56 PM
Tiefsa
Tiefsa
User since 10/25/16

They're in the harbor now.  Not a lot of them, but they are there.  We caught one this Sunday using Skein.  Five hours of fishing with two other guys and only two bites.  We landed one (the other we didn't hook up with - bobber way down, set the hook, and it took the bait but not the hook).  

9/10/20 @ 9:01 PM
Tiefsa
Tiefsa
User since 10/25/16

I went there Saturday night over Labor Day Weekend and there were some already in the harbor and this was before all the rain.  I only saw one person from shore catch one and one person on a boat catch one, but there are some in there already. Here's video from that day.

9/7/20 @ 12:01 PM
Phat Walleyes
Phat Walleyes
User since 3/31/15

Harbors start to get lots of action first...  Temperature and moisture brings in fresh fish...  It's amazing...

Not many people have this kinda opportunity... There's nothing like it! 

9/6/20 @ 4:14 PM
utahman
User since 3/9/03

Last week of september they should start coming in to any of the outlets to lake michigan that are flowing in from waukegan on up. Look for rain that swells the flow of the river or creek. They will stage out in the lake until they smell the flow and start to run. October is usually the primo month.  First week of october, I was at the pike in kenosha one very early morning casting out into the lake at the mouth, me and my dad were the only ones there,and I heard a loud noise coming down the beach, and here comes a D9 cat from the city. He backed in to the river and made three passes to get the river going, got out and they started running up the river between your legs it was crazy .My dad and I limited on kings.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.