SEARCH
MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Rinehart Igloo Tip Up

2/1/18 @ 9:26 AM
INITIAL POST
BeckB
User since 2/19/13

I am still in search of anyone that has any of the original orange/black round Rinehart tip ups for sale.  These tips ups are all I use and would like some more since the ones I have been using for over 20 years are starting to show their wear.  Thanks for looking. 

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
12/2/19 @ 11:30 AM
PoySippiFisherman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/27/02

Anybody notice you get more flags and catch more fish on the orange tip ups that cover the hole vs Beaver Dam tip ups?

Ive tried regular hole covers with BDs and consistently get out- fished by my buddy with orange tip ups. Same rigs, line and bait.  I switched to the HT orange plastic tip ups and my flags started popping. 

Anyone else noticed this?

2/2/18 @ 9:06 AM
BeckB
User since 2/19/13

I love the original design and like to stick with what works.

2/2/18 @ 12:11 AM
Ulbian
User since 9/24/03

I’m sort of curious here as well...

How many threads will you make until you get what you are looking for? Can’t you just bump the original and keep it all in one place? 

2/1/18 @ 10:44 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08

I have 2 of the originals and 7 of the new ones from Frabill, but am not looking to get rid of any.

BeckB....just curious, are you opposed to buying the new design from Frabill or just like the original design?  I personally like the original design better for certain reasons (like not having to push the spool shaft down after pivoting into position), although the new ones make it easier to lube the spool shaft.

2/1/18 @ 10:05 PM
BeckB
User since 2/19/13
Roofer, check your messages. What do you want for all of them? Thanks.
2/1/18 @ 9:48 AM
roofer
User since 6/6/04

I have three, maybe four that I have not used in years,One may have a bent flag pole.Make an offer, I live outside of Merrimac.

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE