MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Lake Monona

REWARD - Stolen Mega Live 360 and Helix 9 monitor

5/30/23 @ 8:51 AM
INITIAL POST
Rick Z
User since 5/30/23

I live on Lake Waibesa and my boat sits on a boatlift. Sometime on Friday night between 9 PM and 6 AM Saturday.  Somebody came on my boat and stole my mega live 360 down imaging system. Any information that could help me recover this system in working order there’s a $500 reward.

Rick Z (630)329-7555

REWARD - Stolen Mega Live 360 and Helix 9 monitor photo by Rick Z
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
5/31/23 @ 5:21 PM
Edge
User since 2/28/07
Unfortunately this day and age if it's easy to remove its fair game for scum. Hotel parking lots are also fair game for scum. If it can come off fairly easy I would take it off. Sad world we live in
5/31/23 @ 7:27 AM
Fowler2
Fowler2
User since 7/17/09
That sucks. I hope your able to recover.

I learned lonnnggggg ago cannot leave anything loose, easy to see or easy to remove in the boat overnight. I've had anchors , cushions/life jackets, gas tanks,  stereos, fishing nets, etc all stolen over the years. It's most likely somebody fishing around the docks and seen something they liked, came back for it later. It can happen anywhere unfortunately these days. 
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE