SEARCH
MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Pool 9, Pool 10?

8/20/19 @ 5:57 PM
INITIAL POST
jfrankland
User since 8/20/19

Wondering where the fish are biting right now in pool 9 or pool 10. My wife and I are from Viroqua, but moved out to Colorado for work a few years ago. Coming back next week to visit family down by Prairie and catch some fish. Anyone willing to give me an idea of where the bass, walleye, or panfish have been good lately? I'm borrowing my mother in law's canoe, so at least I won't be stuck to the shore. Thanks!

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
8/26/19 @ 2:58 PM
missippimugs
User since 9/14/16

I live on pool 8. Gills are hitting. Few crappie. Walleye are around. Fishing is really good now!

8/21/19 @ 8:04 AM
jfrankland
User since 8/20/19

Thanks for your 2 cents SkiLLz4GiLLz ! I do a lot of trout fishing out here in CO. Looking to get into some high quality midwest fishing on this trip. Our reservoirs here don't even come close to what I left behind for pike, bass, etc. I love the Mississippi. We actually used to live right across from the Kickapoo kinda by Viola. If you ever find yourself in this part of the country, let me know. I'll tell you some of the secret spots I know of here.

8/20/19 @ 7:55 PM
SkiLLz4GiLLz
SkiLLz4GiLLz
User since 2/4/09

If I were you, I would be hitting trout streams near Viroqua!!! My 2 cents...

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE