Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Pond near Plymouth Wi.

12/6/21 @ 1:59 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Pumpkinseed
USER SINCE 12/22/04

I’m looking for information on the pond that is just south of highway 23 and just east of highway 57. Is this public property? Are their fish in there, if so what kind of fish are in it?  Thanks!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

12/8/21 @ 4:13 PM
uplander
uplander
USER SINCE 10/6/09

ya I dont think its a brooder pond also, but it has to be deep enough to get to the water table because it aint on no creek

12/8/21 @ 10:41 AM
Jzzzzz
USER SINCE 1/19/02

Im 100% sure its not a hatchery pond, but the trail does run along it. looks fairly shallow and weedy

12/7/21 @ 5:32 AM
uplander
uplander
USER SINCE 10/6/09

i dont know the truth behind it but I was told that that pond is a brooder pond for walleyes.

12/6/21 @ 4:30 PM
Pumpkinseed
USER SINCE 12/22/04

Thanks fish hound

12/6/21 @ 4:16 PM
Fish Hound
USER SINCE 1/29/02

onX has it listed as a privately owned 13 acre parcel.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
Advertise here
An ice rod built as tough as the frozen winter landscape of the ice belt. A new platform for St. Croix, the Tundra series is a culmination of ice centric features demanded by hardwater anglers. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - St. Croix Tundra Ice Rods
Cold Water Deadstick Ice Combos feature a Ceymar micro baitfeeder, a full grip non-reel seat handle for customized placement, and a 1-pcs 24-ton carbon rod blank construction. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Okuma Cold Water Deadstick Ice Combos
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.