SEARCH
MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

October fishing

6/17/21 @ 10:31 AM
INITIAL POST
WindLaker1
User since 7/3/08

I have a friend coming to Wisconsin the 1st week in October to go to a Packer game.  He lives in Cozumel, Mexico and he does a lot of deep sea fishing.    He'll be here almost a week, and he wants to get in a few charters.  He for sure wants go out on Lake Michigan.  I was thinking Lake Geneva also.

I don't fish much any more, so I'm looking for advice.  First weekend in October, SE Wisconsin, where would you take a friend for our BEST fishing opportunity?

Thanks in advance.

Windlaker

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
6/22/21 @ 8:52 AM
Wjbk95
User since 4/12/21

Would have to wonder…the guy is coming from Mexico and fishing Wisconsin in October, weather can be iffy in October, could be 70’s and sun or 30s and snow.

6/18/21 @ 11:12 AM
Down2erth
Down2erth
PRO MEMBER User since 6/21/01

Average Guy Adventures  Charter, and Guide Services

Manitowoc/Two Rivers/Green Bay

Capt'n Charlie Blish

http://www.averageguyadventures.com/

you won't be disappointed 

6/17/21 @ 8:59 PM
GreenSand
User since 1/4/08

Mississippi River pool 9.  Scenery will be fantastic.  Lots of options for big fish. It’ll be worth the drive 

6/17/21 @ 7:09 PM
big mac
User since 2/19/02

A great idea might be with a guide/charter in The Bay of Green Bay.

I have never fished it. But it seems to produce smallmouth bass, Musky, walleyes. 

Plus, you will be right in the Green Bay area!

Good luck, 

Big Mac 

6/17/21 @ 1:23 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17

Without a doubt, lake trout and king salmon with Fin Quest Charters in Kenosha.    CARPIO    Today’s catch.

October fishing photo by Carpio
October fishing photo by Carpio
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE