MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Mississippi River - Pool 9 Discussion

1/29/16 @ 8:20 AM
INITIAL POST
Darin - Lake-Link
Darin - Lake-Link
PRO MEMBER User since 5/17/01
Here is a forum to discuss issues dealing with the Mississippi River - Pool 9.
Displaying 1 to 12 of 12 posts
12/2/21 @ 7:57 AM
DieHardAngling
DieHardAngling
User since 11/28/21

No words even need to be said on this post! Y’all see the title so you know it’s fire!!! Big Mississippi River walleyes and saugers before ice comes!!! Insane bite windows over 75 fish landed in a day!!! Go check it out! #Walleyefishing #mississippiriver #stcroixrods 

https://youtu.be/pu6Crhn1E-Q

4/6/21 @ 8:46 PM
trapperone
User since 1/9/14

Thinking about purchasing an underwater camera. Any suggestions? What make and model? I know a lot of people who use it ice fishing, but how about open water fishing out of a boat?

3/8/21 @ 11:19 PM
Pool8
User since 1/27/17

Coollanding,  good man yourself.  I hope you get back your stuff and I hope whoever took it figures out a better way to go through life. 

3/8/21 @ 9:02 PM
coollanding
User since 3/8/21

Christ tells me to love my enemies. This person that stole from me is my enemy. At the same time, I likely have more than he/she has and I'm happy to help them if they're so hard up that they have to steal. I know this isn't normal but I've got to do something different. I'm tired of all of the garbage going on in the world and I've got to try to turn this into SOMETHING positive. It'd be nice also to get my friend's gear back. 

3/8/21 @ 5:46 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21

Cool landing, Are you being serious about helping person or persons who stole stuff out of your truck? That’s very generous of you. Wondering why you think that the thieves should not be punished by the law? What they did was steal. Curious.

3/8/21 @ 11:45 AM
coollanding
User since 3/8/21

REWARD/BEWARE: Wed, March 3rd, had Milwaukee Fuel 18 volt/5 amp drill with blue clam auger and blue clam adapter plate w black handles stolen from back of pickup with topper while parked on Main St. DeSoto at Pork's Hilltop Bar. Please pass word that I'll pay $300 for RETURN of this used equipment. (Person forgot to take the battery). Was sentimental value to elderly man that lended to me. I will also pray for the person that took it as they likely needed money. I'm happy to help this person if someone would reach out to me. Video of what was taken shown here:  https://youtu.be/XzufZc2RuXQ.

THANKS!

6/19/20 @ 6:41 AM
PopPop
User since 9/2/14

We targeted bass and walleye. Walleye were slow but caught bass on the rocks. The river is dirty but falling and clearing.

2/12/17 @ 8:12 PM
natester
User since 9/17/15

Are any of the backwaters open in the Lansing, Desoto area? Thanks

2/12/16 @ 4:02 PM
Oalaskan
PRO MEMBER User since 10/2/14
Kids and Mentors Outdoors (KAMO) is looking for a group to co-coordinate and co-fund a youth fishing event in Vernon County in 2016. The event would be intended to draw youth into fishing the river and appreciating the outdoors. The location could be Black Hawk Park, but could be in other places. We are open to suggestions. This should be a perfect fit for that sportsman's or conservation group that is seeking a youth oriented event this year.
2/5/16 @ 10:18 AM
redhook
User since 12/25/09
State Representative Lee Nerison is looking for co-sponsors for a bill to fix the rail road crossing problem. As of now if you walk across the tracks at other than designated crossings you can be issued a ticket, this is a BIG ISSUE if you fish or what ever recreation takes you to the Mississippi river. Call your Representative today and tell them you want this fixed. The rail road is already telling your representative to vote against this bill for public safety , crossing the tracks to fish/hunt/bird watch or just to enjoy nature is no more dangerous than crossing a highway. We should be allowed to cross directly across the tracks as has been done for generations to recreate. Please call today, Thank You.
Displaying 1 to 12 of 12 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE