MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Looking for 2-4 people to Join us for a guided trip on lake michigan

9/13/21 @ 4:57 PM
INITIAL POST
Super Lunker
Super Lunker
User since 5/29/06

Me and my dad are looking at doing a fishing charter on lake michigan for big trout and salmon. You can have up to 6 people in the boat and the price stays the same. The cost is around $600 total for 4-6 hrs of fishing. So the more people joining the less cost per person It is. Looking to go out sometime in September. Lmk If this sounds like something you would want to do. Looking for 2-4 more people.

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
9/16/21 @ 12:58 PM
nihsif
nihsif
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01

good people... https://allanglersguide.com/

9/16/21 @ 10:52 AM
bp1357
User since 3/24/04

Highly recommend Tim

https://www.wifinlander.com/

9/15/21 @ 9:58 AM
fuzzyfishin
User since 3/26/07

If it were me. I would just take your father. You would get more chances of taking a fish.  My first trip on a charter on the ocean I was on a boat with a group of 5 other people. I was a fill the boat kind of thing. We trolled and only had 3 hits. We trolled for most of the trip did some wreck fishing and all in all we caught 8. 

My other trip to the ocean it was just my wife and I. We had 2 hits drift fishing. Then a storm blew in ended our trip. Fortunately I landed a 98 sailfish and my wife a barracuda at 60. 

If we had 4 others and drew straws. We both may not have Evan had a chance at a fish. 

I would think strongly on just 2 the two of you. 

9/14/21 @ 8:19 PM
CrystalLakeMonster
CrystalLakeMonster
User since 11/22/10

Super Lunker sent you a "friend request"

9/14/21 @ 12:24 AM
huntfishcrappie
User since 2/23/16

Have you looked into a smaller charter in Milwaukee that may cater to smaller group? Try Looking at Crazy Fish charters..More personal more time on rods ... 414 852 7951.. Working man's character....

9/13/21 @ 5:00 PM
Super Lunker
Super Lunker
User since 5/29/06

I Forgot to mention we would probably be leaving out of the Milwaukee area or the surrounding area.

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE