LOGIN
Lake-Link

Largemouth Bass Fishing in MKE

11/6/15 @ 11:32 PM
ORIGNAL POST
BigBassSlayer
User since 7/10/12
Hello,

Semi-new to the Milwaukee area (or bass fishing in particular). Any good areas to fish for Largemouth? I've been in Madison for the last 6 years and have really only been fishing the waters there. I've heard you have to drive a little out of Milwaukee for some nice spots. I'm looking for some nice areas where fishing from shore is possible as I have no boat Sad. Let me know, I'm comfortable fishing any sorts of waters (pond, rivers, outlets).

Thanks

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
3/16/16 @ 3:50 PM
fishingmaster1997
fishingmaster1997
User since 4/18/12
The Milwaukee River has the best smallmouth fishing I've yet to experience. You can hook into some huge ones if you find some deep holes. I'd be more than happy to share some spots seeing as no one in their right mind would keep a smallie out of there. I have one spot where I can consistently hook into smallmouth in the 16 to 20 inch range. Good luck and tight lines

11/7/15 @ 12:56 PM
Robbollio
Robbollio
User since 10/17/04
Check out oconomowoc area lakes. Fowler, la belle for decent shore fishing areas to try. Get a pair of waders and open up a few other areas... northern Milwaukee river has Smallmouth as well. Just gotta find them. Not a whole lot of areas but enough to keep you interested. Milwaukee ponds used to be sleepers for bass to. But that's change quite a bit.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.