LOGIN
Lake-Link

Lakes near Park Falls WI

9/20/21 @ 12:48 PM
ORIGINAL POST
linklake
USER SINCE 6/27/20

Howdy,

Recommendations for lakes near Park Falls for mostly large and small mouth bass and crappie next week.

Need a lake with good ramp (14' aluminum boat) as some of the people going need a good pier so they can get in the boat.

Thank you.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

9/23/21 @ 6:54 PM
Quackshot
Quackshot
USER SINCE 1/16/11

The impoundment of the Flambeau River that is just east of Hwy 13 on South end of town is a decent smallmouth fishery. Ramp is next to dam its steep but serviceable. There is also Smith Lake west of town. Lake has lots of stumps but if you work the current edges you will find SM. I fished both for Musky last year but my boat partner was fishing SM. 

9/23/21 @ 11:56 AM
NorthlandAlumn16
USER SINCE 4/7/20

I'd fish the Phillips area lakes if I were you- the chain, solberg, sailor creek flowage, cranberry, etc. Not a whole lot in park falls area for bass and crappies besides the Flambeau river and TFF. 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 3 OF 3 POSTS
Advertise here
With MEGA 360 Imaging, we didn’t reinvent the wheel. We redefined it, bringing the unmatched coverage of our 360 Imaging technology into the megahertz range for next-level detail. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA 360 Imaging
Navigloo has become a benchmark product for the winter protection of watercrafts. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NAVIGLOO - Navigloo Fishing Boat Covers
Reinvented with SCIII carbon, IPC mandrel technology and custom Winn split-grip handles. Mojo Musky features 14 models including 3 telescopic rods for easier storage. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - St. Croix Mojo Musky
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.