MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Lake of the Falls

lake of the falls iron county

3/1/24 @ 9:26 AM
INITIAL POST
wine**DR
User since 2/5/22

Does  anyone know if there is a boat landing on the lake? Or a disabiled fishing dock.

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
3/14/24 @ 9:33 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08
There are 2 boat landings that I know of.  One is at the Beaver's Resort.  There is also a public landing on the west side of the lake.  You need to take Musky Point Road off of County Highway FF to get to that one.  I don't know of a disabled access pier.

First pic shows the location of these 2 landings. The public landing is the one denoted by the red circle and arrow.  2nd pic is a closeup of the public landing.  There is only roadside parking from what I recall.
lake of the falls iron county photo by SuspendedMusky
lake of the falls iron county photo by SuspendedMusky
3/14/24 @ 11:15 AM
CCLUND
User since 5/29/11
There is a County Park with shore fishing spot just where Lake of the Falls empties into the Turtle Flambeau Flowage. It is right on County Road FF.
3/1/24 @ 1:39 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
You might get a good answer if you click on Fish Reports then scroll down to Turtle Flambeau Flowage.  Lot of people from Mercer have knowledge of that area. 
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE