MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Lake Geneva

Lake Geneva Walleyes for Tomorrow

10/7/21 @ 5:38 PM
INITIAL POST
Dale Helgeson
User since 12/26/01

Has anyone gathered any information regarding getting this started. Also we will need to get a list of people who will honestly do the work. I do travel a lot as I am a tournament angler so I am out of town at least 8 days per month starting in April. is there an existing  that was setup for Lake Geneva or are we starting from scratch?

Thanks,Dale Helgeson

Displaying 16 to 26 of 26 posts
10/8/21 @ 3:08 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06

The program stopped because the guy that headed it up was ready to step down. There wasn’t anyone willing to take the reigns when he did. 

10/8/21 @ 2:52 PM
fishngod
User since 3/14/07

Not getting much of a response so far here. I might have to do some research myself. It sounds like there is a fair amount of interest. It takes a ton of work. That's why it disappeared from Geneva. They couldn't get enough devoted workers.

10/8/21 @ 1:55 PM
skifishing
User since 6/18/11

I would like to help with this program. Can I get some info 

10/8/21 @ 9:07 AM
1SG
1SG
User since 1/12/17

If there is a need for laborers, I would certainly be there. I would just need to be notified.

10/8/21 @ 8:30 AM
Load-eye Guy
Load-eye Guy
User since 12/9/17

Any info on where all of the equipment from the previous WFT group is now? Their vids sure showed a lotta stuff. 

10/8/21 @ 6:31 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06

I believe that they are already working on regenerating the Lake Geneva chapter of WFT. I know that a group has been working on permits and raising money for things to get it restarted. I’ll get some more information on the present situation and post what information I can come up with.

10/8/21 @ 6:10 AM
fishngod
User since 3/14/07

Thanks for offering to head this up Dale. Not sure if it will work for you not being around in April though. I'm friends with JT, the guy that did that video. He has a lot of info for you to get started. Please PM me.

The FISHINGOD

10/7/21 @ 7:56 PM
Mr. Walton
Mr. Walton
User since 2/27/08

WFT LG Video

10/7/21 @ 7:19 PM
fishngod
User since 3/14/07

Dale,

I sent you a PM. I have some info about the last WFT chapter here. Please contact me.

10/7/21 @ 6:27 PM
Scott Hill
User since 6/30/03

It was setup, not sure was probably fully dissolved, maybe nothing saved? if you haven't all ready might try to talk Mike Arrowhead at WFT in Fondy. he should know about all that kind of information, or where to find it.

Displaying 16 to 26 of 26 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE